Physical therapy is the art of healing utilizing stretching, strengthening, modalities, and manual techniques to increase function and decrease pain.
Our goal is to listen to our patients and provide one-on-one care to develop a program specifically tailored to the individual. Our therapists are dedicated to optimizing function in the shortest amount of time. They work closely with our orthopedic surgeons to ensure the highest quality of care.
OSS physical therapists are highly trained in the most current treatment techniques. We offer custom exercise programs, state-of-the-art exercise equipment, and access to orthopedic surgeons.
WE ALSO OFFER
- Expert Evaluation
- Soft Tissue Mobilization
- Manual Therapy
- Muscle Re-education
- Pain Management
- Core Stabilization Programs
- Postural/ Ergonomic Instruction
- Gait Analysis
- Certified Hand Therapist on Staff
WHAT TO PLAN FOR
- Arrive 15 minutes early for the initial appointment
- Bring current insurance card
- Bring copy of physical therapy prescription from your physician
- Wear comfortable clothes that allow you to move freely
WHERE ARE WE LOCATED
2409 North 45th Street, Seattle, WA 98103
Map & Directions