Physicians at Orthopedic Specialists of Seattle (OSS) perform highly specialized procedures for orthopedic surgery and general orthopedic care for adults and children. Each one of our eight physicians strives to be a leader in orthopedic medicine. They have extensive training and experience in general orthopedics, trauma, fracture care, total joint replacement, sports medicine, non-surgical treatment and overuse conditions.
Treatment of injuries is performed in a relaxed setting, with an expert surgeon, as well as state-of-the art equipment. We are also the only orthopedic center in the state of Washington that offers Sonocur, a non-surgical treatment for tendonitis.
Our comprehensive orthopedic approach provides patients with the ability to continue their active lifestyles as well as peace of mind. OSS has been providing orthopedic care to the Wallingford community and the greater Seattle community for over 40 years and they take pride in the services that they offer for anyone seeking an orthopedic comprehensive care center.
There are a variety of services and advanced complex procedures that OSS provides, including:
- Treatment of arthritic conditions of the foot, ankle, hand, wrist, hip, knee, elbow and shoulder
- Total joint replacements of the shoulder, hip, ankle, and knee
- Arthroscopic surgery of the shoulder, elbow, knee and ankle
- Treatment of fractures and soft tissue trauma
- Treatment of sports injuries to cartilage, ligaments and bones
- Eendoscopic carpel tunnel release surgery for carpal tunnel syndrome
- Joint restoration procedures
- Anterior approach hip replacement surgery
We encourage you to visit our patient education area to learn more about specific orthopedic injuries and procedures that are of interest to you or are in need of information relating to your specific injury.
The physicians at OSS have a breadth of knowledge in orthopedic surgical procedures or chronic injuries and share their expertise it with the community at large. Article topics include:
- Dr. Franklin – Patellar Tendon Tear
- Dr. Peterson II – Gel-One Injections for Arthritis Treatment
- Dr. Ruhlman – Trigger Finger Causes and Treatment
- Dr. Weil – Wrist and Hand Injuries from Bike Falls
- Dr. Watt – Why I Switched to the Anterior Approach for Total Hip Replacement (T.H.R.)
- Dr. Shapiro – Shoulder Dislocation and Treatment
- Dr. Reed – Treatment of Cavus Foot Deformity