How do I schedule an appointment?
The quickest way to schedule an appointment is to call (206) 784-8833 x2.
What should I bring?
- Your current valid insurance card
- Referral authorization from your primary care provider if necessary.
- Medical History to include all medications and dosage taken currently.
- All previous x-rays, CAT scans, MRI scans, or other test results relating to your medical problem.
- Previous medical records relating to current medical problem.
Who do I call if I am having a medical problem?
If you are experiencing a medical emergency, call 911.
If you have a question or problem that needs the attention of an orthopedic surgeon, please call us during office hours. Our surgeons are often in the middle of patient exams so please expect to speak to or leave a message with a nurse or staff member.
Your call will be returned as soon as possible, usually by the close of office hours. Emergency calls to our offices will be handled immediately.
I am considering surgery, what should I expect?
How do I get a prescription or a refill?
Prescriptions and refills are issued during weekday office hours only. For a prescription refill, call the pharmacy first and they will contact the office. Remember to check your medicine requirements prior to weekends and holidays.
We require 24-hour notification on all refills. The physician on call will not refill narcotic prescriptions.