OSS is proud to provide patients with great expertise in foot and ankle conditions — everything from arthritis and bunions to sports-related conditions, trauma, and more.
Our feet take a beating on a daily basis; if you’re suffering from foot or ankle pain, or have been diagnosed with a foot or ankle condition, you will find excellent, specialized care at Orthopedics Specialists of Seattle.
Dr. Reed is a fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon with a special focus on disorders of the foot and ankle. He treats many types of conditions including sports injuries, foot and ankle arthritis, and deformities.
Dr. Reed’s common practice area includes:
- Ankle instability
- Ankle osteochondral defect (OCD) lesions
- Achilles tendon injuries
- Peroneal tendon injuries
- Midfoot bony/ligamentous injuries
- Exertional compartment syndrome
- Total ankle replacement
- Correction of flatfoot and high arch deformities
- Ankle fractures
- Calcaneal fractures
- Fracture care of the upper and lower extremities
Relevant Foot and Ankle Articles
The physicians at OSS have a breadth of knowledge in orthopedic surgical procedures or chronic injuries and share their expertise it with the community at large. Article topics include:
- Treatment of Cavus Foot Deformity
- Causes and Treatment of Hammertoes
- How to Prevent Achilles Tendon Injuries
- Proper Care of Ankle Sprain
- Treatment of Bunions
- The Benefits of Choosing Proper Footwear
- Ankle Fractures – Causes, Symptoms and Treatment