Please download and complete the registration forms below. When you arrive to your first appointment, we will also have you submit a patient health history.
You can download and print out forms, bring them to the office, mail them, or fax them to our office.
Patient Registration: Phressia FAQ
Patient Financial Responsibility Form
For your first appointment, please:
- Complete a new patient registration form packet (see above)
- Bring your current valid insurance card
- Bring a referral authorization from your primary care provider, if your insurance requires
- Bring a medical history to include all current medications and dosage
- Bring all previous x-rays, CAT scans, MRI scans, or other test results relating to your medical problem
- Bring previous medical records relating to current medical problem
Personal Injury Protection and L&I
Orthopedic Specialists of Seattle currently accepts PIP (Personal Injury Protection) patients for Motor Vehicle Collisions and L&I for work related injury.
Surgery Information for Surgical Candidates
- What to Expect When Scheduling Surgery
- Preparing for Surgery
- Preparing Your Home for Surgery
- What to Expect the Day of Surgery
- After Care & Post-Operative Instructions
How to Plan for Platelet-Rich Plasma Treatment (PRP)
NextGen Patient Portal
For login access to the NextGen Patient Portal, please visit www.nextmd.com/ud2/Login/Login.aspx
OBERD – Medical Questionnaires
Maps & Directions
Directions to our Wallingford office (at Seattle Orthopedic Center)
Directions to our Ballard office
Parking at our Wallingford office
Seattle Orthopedic Center provides complimentary patient parking. The parking garage ground level. Access to the garage is located on Eastern Street, just off 45th Street.
Parking at our Ballard office
Patients visiting our Ballard office can find reasonably priced hourly parking across the street in the Swedish parking garage, on Tallman and NW Market.
Our offices have elevators and are fully accessible to our patients in wheelchairs.
Our physicians accept assignment on Medicare claims.
While all fees are due and payable at the time of service, as a courtesy to patients we bill most health insurance carriers, provided we have sufficient information. However, you retain financial responsibility for all charges incurred and will receive a monthly billing statement. We do not bill 3rd party carriers and require payment at the time of your appointment for services provided under these plans.
If you have any question regarding our billing procedures, please call our business office at (206) 633-8150 between the hours of 8:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday.
For more information, please visit our Frequently Asked Questions.